Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 20



WHEW! what a day today was! Mitch and I got up early and took this little monster out for breakfast. We had to run to costco because we were in charge of family dinner today. {we decided to give my sweet mother in law the day of since it is her birthday.} We ran home and got the kids ready for church. It was sweet little Rosie Hafen's farewell. The spirit was strong and I really enjoyed it. I even got to take a little nap this afternoon. It was wonderful. We had a great time at family dinner, good food, and fun company. This image was early this morning while we were getting ready to start the day. Annie was playing "Pocket God" on my phone and Daddy decided to call her. It was so dang cute when she answered the phone. I just love this little peanut. I am so very blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment