Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8



Today has been a very long and trying day. Yesterday never really ended to be honest. Annie was up most of the night. For the first few hours I was trying to figure out what was wrong with her... She was SCREAMING bloody murder and barely stopped to take a breath. After about an hour I finally calmed her down enough to get that she wanted another sippy cup. I got her one, and laid her back in her bed... immediately she was calm, and just fine. About 1/2 hour later, she wanted more sippy cup. We are trying to get her off the cup, so I told her no. It turned into a test... how long can I scream before mommy gives in? She proceeded to SCREAM for 4 hours.  By this time it was 5 am, and I  was not about to let her win. I feel like I deserve an award. She finally fell asleep around 5:30am. The 2 year old tantrums have continued into today. I am SOOOO not looking forward to this stage. When she is in a good mood she is the most adorable child in existence... but when she is in a bad mood... whew... watch out. She is VERY strong willed, which will be a good thing when she is an adult, but for now it is bad... very bad. There WILL be sleep tonight though... I can promise you that. *cheers* to a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment